Rad Reading November

The book I’m reading this November is Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K Rowling. This book talks about a young boy named Harry. Harry lives with his aunt, uncle and cousin who all treat him horrible. They make Harry sleep in a tiny room under the stairs. One day a mystery man showed up to take harry because harry was a wizard, harry gets taken to a wizard school to where he has many challenges. He meets his two new best friends called Ron and Hermoine who face these challenges with him.

What I loved about this book was that it is very suspenseful and fun to read because of the challenges they had to overcome.

My favorite character in this book is Hermonie because she is very smart when it comes to challenges. “Now if you two don’t mind, I’m going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled.” This is smart of her to say this because she is suggesting not to get into more trouble.

My favorite quote of this book is “It’s not leviOsa its leviosA” said Hermonie. It’s my favorite line from this book because this book also contains funny lines which just makes the book even more fun to read!

One thought on “Rad Reading November